Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas everyone!
or actually Merry Belated Christmas!

red rose,rose,flower, red,

This year is soon to end and I can't believe it went buy so fast! It felt like just a few minutes ago I was stressing out during my Fall semester then -boom!- Christmas arrived. Now it's gonna be a New year just like that. Time doesn't wait on no one.

The weather has been getting seriously chilly. We haven't had a serious snow storm -such as other states- but we occasionally are having episodes of wet snow. The weather is in the 20s and soon to drop down lower within this week. Not too happy about that but what can I do but bundle up, and try to stay warm?

Before Christmas I was experimenting more with bottom lashes.

super nudy grey, grey circle lens, circle lens, contacts, gyaru, eos, eos contacts,

super nudy grey, grey circle lens, circle lens, contacts, gyaru, eos, eos contacts,

Bottom Lashes can be such a pain sometimes, Especially if you use too much glue. I want to experiment more and try different eye shapes. Hoping I can purchase more makeup and etc for this upcoming year. Anywho for Christmas I just celebrated with the Fam. The food was so good. Omg, I know I gained like 5 pounds from my plate(and left overs lol). Argh, this is one of the main reasons why I love Christmas, as well as, other Holidays so much...THE FOOD. 

Christmas, christmas day, food,hunger,dinner, dinner table, salad, food, christmas, candy yams, salad, lasagna, turkey, ham, avocado, corn, oxtail,  macaroni and cheese, macaroni salad, napkins, fork, silver wear,candles, glasses, marshmallow,
Christmas Dinner Table

Christmas, christmas day, food,hunger,dinner, dinner table, salad, food, christmas, candy yams, salad, lasagna, turkey, ham, avocado, corn, oxtail,  macaroni and cheese, macaroni salad, napkins, fork, silver wear,candles, glasses, marshmallow,
Food Closeup

Christmas, christmas day, food,hunger,dinner, dinner table, salad, food, christmas, candy yams, salad, lasagna, turkey, ham, avocado, corn, oxtail,  macaroni and cheese, macaroni salad, napkins, fork, silver wear,candles, glasses, marshmallow,
Those candy yamsssss
pork,
Pork ribs with stuffing.
We had more dishes to place on the table but ran out of space.  (>.< ); We had Candy Yams, Salad, Lasagna, Deep fried Turkey, Ham, Avocado, Corn, Oxtail,  Macaroni and Cheese, Macaroni salad,  Pork ribs, and etc. IT WAS SOOO GOOD!!! For dessert we had ambrosia, cake, coconut pie, and Ice cream. Seriously I didn't take pics because 1) I was being a total fatty, and 2) I got the itis afterwards lol but I tell you one thing. I had No REGRETS!! XD


During Christmas my bf spent some time with me and gave me my birthday gift. Him as well as I were so busy during the Holidays we didn't get to see each other so we had to exchange gifts on Christmas. lol

flower cake, rose, 1800 flowers, 1-800 flowers,
Flower cake
This flower cake was sent to me exactly on my birthday and I thought that it was sweet and pretty. It made a beautiful center piece and had an amazing scent. Please excuse the ornament on the left. I was trying to take it out of the box, touched the wrong thing and it slipped out. lol The next gift I received on christmas was the following:

love jewelry box, birthday gift, jewelry, jewelry box,necklace
Love box- stop thinking kinky! lol
love jewelry box, birthday gift, jewelry, jewelry box,necklace
Love box stage two blue box
love jewelry box, birthday gift, jewelry, jewelry box,necklace,ruby
and surprise!
love jewelry box, birthday gift, jewelry, jewelry box,necklace,ruby
Beautiful.
I was totally surprised by this. I did not expect this at all. It is so lovely and what I like about it the most is now I have something I can keep close to my heart...I know I'll stop with all the cheesy mushiness. lol 

Also my lens I purchased from kiwiberry1 finally showed up. I ordered these back in October with another pair. Since then only one pair showed up and the other pair had yet to show up. I had to email the staff about this but luckily enough they were extremely cooperative and send me another pair. Which showed up yesterday.

circle lens, eos, eos candy jewels G208 violet,violet, violet circle lens, candy jewels, contacts,contact, contact lens, eos circle lens, gyaru, gyaru fashion, gyaru style,
Eos Candy Jewels circle lens closeup
circle lens, eos, eos candy jewels G208 violet,violet, violet circle lens, candy jewels, contacts,contact, contact lens, eos circle lens, gyaru, gyaru fashion, gyaru style,,
Eos Candy Jewels  circle lens closeup
I wanted these lenses since forever and seriously cant wait to try them on. They are soaking as I type. I'm getting a bit too addicted to circle lens. Every time I turn around there is always a pair I wish to buy. I want the Bambis next in grey and green. It just looks like I'm forever going to be adding more lens to my circle lens wish list ;_____;  but as much as I purchase some I need to review more.

Christmas tree skirt.
*Random* I just love abstract photography and just wanted to take a pic of my Christmas tree's skirt. i just loved the pattern and wanted to take a photo that not only displayed the pattern but also the nice texture.

My Christmas tree.
 I'm hoping next Christmas will be better but I also hope by then I can buy more ornaments for the tree. Especially color coordinated ones. My mom at times dont seem to understand sometimes less is more lol So when we're decorating I don't say anything to her anymore lol

But I hope all of my followers enjoyed their Christmas. I also hope you all received what you wished for. Till next time!

~Thnx for reading!!

3 comments:

  1. I always have hard time with lower lashes too! Like...i can never get them to look right xD! I love your make up and your eye brows ;o!
    That food looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your Christmas meal looks so fricken delicious!
    Your boyfriend is so sweet to get you such a pretty necklace! Every relationship has some sort of cheesy mushiness and we all secretly love it. Well, I do at least x'D
    Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Ooo and Happy Birthday too ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Banny: Thanks so much Banny!! <3 Lower lashes I need more practice with. >.> The first time I tried them on I pulled out three hairs from the band. After that I said Nope Ebay lashes for practice before I spend money on a better pair lol XD Banny, Let me do you makeup and brows and you be my stylist! ;D

    Jing-Jing: XDD Thanks so much Jing-Jing! I thought that was very sweet of him as well =D Glad I didn't annoy anyone with my chessiness xD I hope you had an amazing Christmas as well! Happy New Year alsooo!!! Also Thanks so much For Following, I just followed you back!!! (^O^)/<3~ Don't make yourself a stranger!

    ReplyDelete